As the owner of a salon, you want to ensure that your customers have the best possible experience when they visit your salon for their appointments. Therefore, choosing the best pedicure chairs for your salon should be a top priority.
But when there are so many pedicure chairs for sale, it can be difficult to determine which brand is not only the best choice for your salon, but also your wallet.
For some help and guidance on choosing the best pedicure chairs, read on for a complete list of the best pedicure chairs for sale and where to find them.
How To Choose The Best Pedicure Chairs For Your Salon
Before you choose the best pedicure chairs for your salon, it’s important to do your homework. You likely already have a list of features that you are looking for in a new pedicure chair and a set budget.
It’s important to have a list of features and desired price point in mind prior to beginning your research as the number of options can be overwhelming, which result in frustration or making a hasty choice.
Putting Customers’ Needs And Comfort First: Available Features And Options
First, let’s consider spa pedicure chair features. What features in a spa pedicure chair would your customers appreciate most? Most spa pedicure chairs today come with the following features:
- Built-in massage and/ or heat capabilities with remote control
- Video and/ or audio entertainment programming and controls
- Reclining seat adjustment options
- Head and footrest adjustment options
- Padded, leather, or cloth seat cushions
- Shiatsulogic technology
- Pipeless technology
- Soaking tubs
Remember, just because a particular brand or model spa pedicure chair comes with all the “bells and whistles” doesn’t mean it will become a customer favorite.
It’s important to consider one of the most important customer expectations when they visit your salon for a pedicure: comfort. It’s also important to note that the particular style or level of comfort of a spa pedicure chair greatly depends on the service you provide.
For example, an express pedicure is different than a relaxing spa pedicure, which can sometimes last up to an hour or longer.
All in all, considering your customers and their comfort levels will go a long way in helping you make the best possible decision for a spa pedicure chair.
Research Available Options
Before you decide on one particular brand of spa pedicure chair over another, it is worth taking the time to experience the chairs yourself.
Take the time to speak with sales representatives about particular brands that are familiar to you or that are popular within the industry.
You can also consider attending a tradeshow or convention, which will give you the opportunity to try out the various model chairs and features for yourself. This will give you an opportunity to put yourself in your customer’s shoes.
Additionally, most trade shows and conventions will give salon owners deals and discounts on their next purchases. Be sure to also ask a representative if there are any deals or discounts for purchasing multiple spa pedicure chairs at one time.
Many customers will tell you that one of their favorite things about getting a pedicure is it is an opportunity for them to relax and de-stress. Most customers will get a pedicure before a big event, such as a party, wedding, or vacation.
Choosing a spa pedicure chair with a wide range of massage options will help to enhance the customer experience.
The majority of spa pedicure chair brands and models come with a wide range of massage features, including heat and/ or vibration options and even massage capabilities that resemble a Shiatsu massage.
Most spa pedicure chairs also come with a remote control, which allows customers to control the speed and level of intensity of the massage functions while they are enjoying their pedicures.
The most common chairs have massage features, which can usually be controlled by the user.
Entertainment-Equipped Spa Pedicure Chairs
Depending on your levels of service, you may also want to consider a spa pedicure chair with more enhanced entertainment options.
Many salons have satellite TV or radio to keep customers entertained while they are visiting the salon, however, many of the new spa pedicure chair models come equipped with built-in entertainment features, including speakers, sound docks, laptop tables, internet-ready capabilities, and even video.
Quality Soaking Tub Drainage And Filtration
In regards to the soaking tubs, many salon owners make the incorrect assumption that purchasing a spa pedicure chair will come with a soaking tub; however, this isn’t always the standard.
Many of the lower-end chairs have a track record for poor drainage, which results in trapping residue and even mold growth.
Bacteria from mold growth and even from a previous pedicure can end up causing infections, which can ultimately deter customers from coming back. Our advice? Make a purchase decision with sanitation in mind. It just might save your salon.
Therefore, considering the quality of the plumbing and drainage of the tubs that do come standard with specific spa pedicure chairs should be at the top of your priority list. It’s also important to ensure that the tubs can be cleaned easily.
You want to ensure that the soaking tubs drain properly and that they are fully sanitized before the next customer comes in!
The 9 Best Spa Pedicure Chair Brands
Now that you have a better understanding of the most important features to consider before making a purchase decision, which brands and models should you start with? Which are worth considering?
Without further adieu, here are the top 9 best spa pedicure chair brands to consider for your salon.
1. Pibbs PS93 Footsie Pedicure Spa
Pibbs PS93 Footsie Pedicure Spa is a practical and stylish option with various comfort features that are also easy to set up.
Best for Easy Installation and Comfort: This chair is a hidden gem and a wonderful low-cost pedicure chair.
- It has a six-function massage system and dual heating elements.
- The foot bath is easily retractable from the base of the chair for easy cleaning.
- Comes with ultra-hygienic liners for the foot bath to ensure the utmost cleanliness and level of sanitation.
- The chair measures 50″L x 30″ W x 20″H and weighs 200 pounds.
- Pros: Comfort and easy installation.
- Cons: Draining and washing the retractable foot basin could be time-consuming and inefficient, especially during peak salon time.
2. Pedicure Spa Massage Chair From The Belleza Collection
This pedicure spa chair from the Belleza Collection is one of the most luxurious options on the list.
Best for Overall Luxury Experience: This chair provides a full body massage while getting a pedicure.
- Its luxurious and innovative design will capture your client’s attention and keep them coming back for more.
- Features include pipeless jet technology with a jet for soothing water massage. Shiatsu-like massage options, including a kneading massage cushion; and various adjustable massage options, such as speed, strength, and intensity.
- 7 colors of flashing lights, an adjustable footrest, an armrest, and two wooden side trays.
- Pros: Great features and amenities, providing the customer with a luxurious experience, it also includes a pedicure stool for the salon professional.
- Cons: Does not come with airbags or an MP3 music player as seen in some of the latest spa pedicure chair models.
3. Shiatsulogic Pedicure Spa FIOR 5103 Pedicure Chair
Shiatsulogic Pedicure Spa FIOR 5103 Pedicure Chair provides the customer with a soothing, therapeutic, and stress-free experience with a range of fully functional massage features.
Best for Therapeutic Experience: This chair provides a soothing, therapeutic, and stress-free experience with a range of fully functional massage features.
- It’s easy to use, and large enough for customers to easily get in and out.
- The pedicure chair comes equipped with complete shiatsulogic technology, which includes the following massage features: tapping, kneading, rolling, pressing, and knocking combination.
- Pros: Designed with pipeless technology and a whirlpool system. This pedicure chair model is designed for customers who want a full spa pedicure treatment.
- Cons: No built-in draining system that connects to salon plumbing for the most efficient draining.
4. Pibbs 2035 Doggie With Backrest & Legrest
Pibbs 2035 Doggie, another model designed by Phibbs, is great for salon professionals who are pressed for space or require a portable option.
Best in Space-Saver and Portable: This chair is great for salon professionals who are pressed for space or require a portable option.
- Comes with a comfortable pedicure chair, complete with a backrest and legrest.
- Both the chair and basin can be attached disassembled and transported on two separate carts with wheels for maximum mobility.
- The chair measures 38” Long x 15” Wide x 18” Height.
- Pros: Economical (costing approximately $400-$500), great mobility, easy to set up, disassemble, and transport, and is also a huge space-saver.It also comes with drawers to pack and store supplies.
Cons: This particular model promises the utmost customer comfort for its size, however, it cannot compare to a permanent spa pedicure massage chair that can recline or that comes with massage features.
5. Eastmagic Pedicure Station Hydraulic Chair & Massage Foot Spa
This Eastmagic pedicure chair is similar to the portable Phibbs Doggie model mentioned above, but a step up. This particular model is also a great space-saver.
Best Budget Option: This particular model is also a great space-saver, which is another option for salons that are pressed for space, but it also includes massage features and more adjustable headrest options.
- The chair is designed with a heavy-duty pump that allows users to adjust the height of the chair as well as the legrest.
- The chair is built on a sturdy, stainless steel base for maximum durability.
- Pros: One of the best benefits to this particular model pedicure chair is it still has some mobility but also comes with more adjustable options to help maximize customer size and comfort.
- Cons: This model cannot compare to a full-size, stationary pedicure chair that reclines and comes with various features and options.
6. Belava Elevate Pedicure Chair
Belava Elevate Pedicure Chair is a modern, stylish, and sophisticated model that will give your that will surely attract high-end clientele.
Best for Modern Luxury: This chair is considered the Gold Standard of pedicure chairs.
- It’s a modular system designed to make everything about your business easier and more convenient.
- Offers a lot of extras and add-ons, including a pivoting chair, step platform, vibration massage, heat, and height adjustability.
- Pros: A good combination of form and function.
- Cons: Expensive and requires plumbing installation
7. Siena Shiatsulogic Ex-R Pedicure Chair
The Siena Shiatsulogic Ex-R Pedicure Chair has a plush cushioning and ergonomic design that is perfect for those who want to pamper their clients with a touch of elegance.
Best Extra Features: Known for its upgraded Shiatsulogic technology that delivers ultra-smooth, ultra-quiet massage capabilities.
- Has an elegant lotus leaf design.
- This model has a removable pipless jet for easy sanitation and a full 6-function shiatsu massage
- The dimensions of the chair are 53.5” (L) x 22” (W) x 55.5” (H).
- Pros: Available in 7 different colors, has chemical-resistant fiberglass, and noise-cancelling massage technology.
- Cons: Plumbing installation is required.
8. Diva Deluxe Pedicure Chair
Diva Deluxe Pedicure Chair is a stylish pedicure tub with a pipe-less jet, perfect for all pedicure spa.
Best for Value and Comfort: Designed with the comfort of the user and the convenience of the nail technician in mind.
- Features a full body massage and includes handy accessories such as cup holders on both arms, USB ports, and purse hooks on both sides of the chair.
- The dimensions of the chair are 55” (L) x 40” (W) x 49” (H).
- Pros: Available in 7 color combinations and comes with a beautiful textured iridescent glass basin, and a powerful jet for a comfortable massage.
- Cons: Quite pricey. The discharge pump is excluded and plumbing installation is required.
9. LOTUS II SHIATSULOGIC LX Pedicure Chair
LOTUS II is equipped with modern features and utilities that your client will enjoy.
Best for Resistance and Durability: This pedicure spa design is both elegant and unique.
- Features upgraded Shiatsulogic technology delivering ultra-smooth, ultra-quiet massage capabilities.
- It has an acetone-proof armrest, a remote-controlled, USB port, and an elegantly designed holder for your client’s bag.
- The dimensions of the chair are 31” (W) x 39” (L) x 40” (H).
- Pros: Available in 6 different colors, it has chemical-resistant fiberglass and a noise-canceling massage system.
- Cons: The discharge pump, air vent, and jet head wet-end are sold separately. Plumbing installation is required.
Value Editorial & Buying Debates
Here are some of the things that you should consider and weigh in when you choose the pedicure chair for your salon.
How to Choose the Best Pedicure Chair
Choosing the best pedicure chair for your salon involves considering several factors. You need to think about the comfort of your clients, the functionality of the chair, and how it fits into your salon’s decor. For example, the Belava Elevate Pedicure Chair is considered the gold standard of pedicure chairs due to its modular system and numerous extras.
The Advantages of High-Quality Pedicure Chairs
Investing in a high-quality pedicure chair can significantly enhance your clients’ experience. Chairs like the Siena Shiatsulogic Ex-R Pedicure Chair offer ultra-smooth, ultra-quiet massage capabilities, providing a truly premium customer experience.
Attributes That Differentiate Pedicure Chairs
When comparing pedicure chairs, look for features that set them apart. For instance, the Diva Deluxe Pedicure Chair includes handy accessories such as cup holders on both arms, USB ports, and purse hooks on both sides of the chair. These small details can make a big difference in client satisfaction.
Best Way to Use Pedicure Chairs
To get the most out of your pedicure chair, ensure it’s used correctly. Chairs like the Lotus II Shiatsulogic Lx Pedicure Chair feature upgraded Shiatsulogic technology, which should be utilized to provide a premium customer experience.
Prerequisites for Using Pedicure Chairs
Before using a pedicure chair, ensure you understand all its features and how to operate them. Knowing how to properly clean and maintain these features is crucial for ensuring they last.
In conclusion, choosing the right pedicure chair involves careful consideration of various factors. By understanding what sets each chair apart and how to use them effectively, you can ensure your clients have the best possible experience.
After reviewing these top 9 spa pedicure chairs, the most recommended option is the Siena Shiatsulogic Ex-R Pedicure Chair.
Siena Shiatsulogic Ex-R Pedicure Chair meets all the necessary salon and customer requirements, such as providing the best in customer comfort with a range of Shiatsu massage and adjustment features, various cushion styles and color options, and state-of-the-art pipeless technology, which can help with keeping the soaking tub clean.
Although the other options from the list also meet the criteria, this model stands out due to its upgraded Shiatsulogic technology that delivers ultra-smooth, ultra-quiet massage capabilities, providing a truly premium customer experience.
The price Siena Shiatsulogic Ex-R Pedicure Chair starts at $1,988 to $2,450, however, most salon owners would agree that it will certainly be an investment worth making.
The runners-up are the Belava Elevate Pedicure Chair and the Diva Deluxe Pedicure Chair. The Belava chair is considered the gold standard of pedicure chairs with its modular system and numerous extras, while the Diva Deluxe chair is designed with both the comfort of the user and the convenience of the nail technician in mind.
These chairs fulfill all the needs fo your nail business. They offer comfort, functionality, and aesthetic appeal, making them excellent choices for any salon.
Whether you’re looking for a chair with advanced massage capabilities or one with handy accessories, these chairs have got you covered.
Finding The Right Spa Pedicure Chair For Your Salon
All in all, choosing the best pedicure chairs for your salon is a big decision. Not only do you want to choose a pedicure chair that complements your salon in terms of services, luxury, and aesthetics, but you also want to select one that maximizes customer comfort and gives customers the full spa pedicure experience—without breaking the bank.
Finally, regardless of which pedicure chair you choose for your salon, as long as you keep the customer and sanitation at the top of your priority list, you will indubitably give your salon the modern, professional look you are going for and that will keep customers coming back.
Do you have a favorite pedicure chair? If so, we want to hear about it! Leave your thoughts and comments below.
More Related Resources: